Thursday, March 10, 2016

Hex 2-3: Digital Communication

Consider:

1. Why is making a connection with other humans important?




http://hub.salesways.com/is-your-sales-team-using-social-media-effectively/


2.  How is digital communication different from face-to face?  What are the pros and cons of digital communication?


3.  How can you make positive online connections?


4.  What are some specific challenges, barriers, or misunderstandings that can happen with digital communication?


5.  What are some differences in the ways you communicate with your friends, family, teachers, boss, etc?  


6.  A Personal Learning Network (PLN) is an informal learning network that consists of people and websites that you learn from and/or communicate with.  Everyone has a PLN, whether or not they are on social media or not.  What is in your PLN?  What could you add?  





2 comments:

  1. Zach Davis- Mom- "I can always find what I am looking for online. I can sometimes find some better deals than I can at the store. So yes I do like shopping online."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would prefer online shopping cause I am able to compare to other stores on prices.Sometimes I'm able to get things cheaper online verses buying in the store.Also online shopping can give you more options in colors. Emma Reiter

    ReplyDelete